This blog is a labor of love that I do for the GW2 community on my own, at cost. Do not solicit any business proposals regarding this site; in particular, I am absolutely not interested in selling ad space.
I'd be happy to hear about community projects, blogroll exchanges, and similar efforts. However if you'd like me to straight-up promote/link your blog and you have to ask, I'm probably not interested.
- RT @TWITGuild: Guild missions in an hour! Don't forget to download TeamSpeak 3 before we start, if you haven't yet! -V #twitguild 1 year ago
- RT @TWITGuild: Guild Missions in 15 minutes! Guest over to JQ and join us! -Opt #twitguild #gw2 1 year ago
- RT @relicsoforr: watch some zombie vs zombies come watch me run arah wit @KingStGreibach @KTR_Ravious @mr_ex and @sharn_vendeta http://t.co… 1 year ago
- and then spam Death Shroud 1 for as long as I can. I'm able to stay in DS for a long time. Swap Epidemic for a stunbreaker on the platforms. 1 year ago
- When the Champ Watworks spawn, I lead off with Dark Pact -> Epidemic, followed by Warhorn 5 and Death Shroud 5 (cont) 1 year ago
- RT @elixabethclaire: “We all smell some new smells at PAX” - @mr_ex 6 hours ago
- Gonna pretend this is named after a certain game company exec - Drinking a MO at @saltypigboston - untp.beer/s/c160215435 6 hours ago
- @earnbrand maybe that “I get paid to sleep at the plant” thing will be relevant? 7 hours ago
- RT @Spacekatgal: Why is @Google endorsing a hate group??!!! “@desertfox899: Somebody decided GamerGate was worth losing their job. http://t… 7 hours ago
- Belgian style session ale. That's a new one. - Drinking a Petit Ardennes at @saltypigboston - untp.beer/s/c160190281 7 hours ago