This blog is a labor of love that I do for the GW2 community on my own, at cost. Do not solicit any business proposals regarding this site; in particular, I am absolutely not interested in selling ad space.
I'd be happy to hear about community projects, blogroll exchanges, and similar efforts. However if you'd like me to straight-up promote/link your blog and you have to ask, I'm probably not interested.
- RT @massively: Catching crabs in Guild Wars 2: ow.ly/lg4Tr @guildwars2 #GW2 #clevertitles 1 day ago
- Disappointed by #XboxReveal? @GuildWars2 just had a price drop! buy.guildwars2.com/en/ 1 day ago
- RT @TWITGuild: Let's kick summer off with a bang! Join #twitguild Sunday, May 26th for our Start of Summer Beach Party! http://t.co/g9mZ5Gd… 1 day ago
- RT @DragonSeasonCom: First example of the utilization of APIs in #GW2 is live by @M_Millenium. WvW live maps! mos.millenium.org/matchups ~Tilion 2 days ago
- RT @tasha_darke: Can't explain how happy that last tweet makes me *nerdspasm* 2 days ago
- RT @AJWolf84: Just got a @GuildWars2 phishing email. It was pretty obvious when they spelled it "Guild Waes 2". Still, beware of hackers! 1 hour ago
- RT @CuteEmergency: Corgi battle! http://t.co/yDkM4ZQcMY 1 hour ago
- RT @Ganon11: Source code for @JQHerald is at github.com/Ganon11/GW2JQE…, and is pretty simple. Feel free to clone and make a bot for your own … 9 hours ago
- RT @Ganon11: For any #GW2 players following me, I made @JQHerald with the new gw2 #API. It tweets changing event status for Jade Quarry. #T… 9 hours ago
- @RichieProcopio hope everything is okay. Be well! 12 hours ago