This blog is a labor of love that I do for the GW2 community on my own, at cost. Do not solicit any business proposals regarding this site; in particular, I am absolutely not interested in selling ad space.
I'd be happy to hear about community projects, blogroll exchanges, and similar efforts. However if you'd like me to straight-up promote/link your blog and you have to ask, I'm probably not interested.
- RT @TWITGuild: Guild missions in an hour! Don't forget to download TeamSpeak 3 before we start, if you haven't yet! -V #twitguild 2 months ago
- RT @TWITGuild: Guild Missions in 15 minutes! Guest over to JQ and join us! -Opt #twitguild #gw2 2 months ago
- RT @relicsoforr: watch some zombie vs zombies come watch me run arah wit @KingStGreibach @KTR_Ravious @mr_ex and @sharn_vendeta http://t.co… 2 months ago
- and then spam Death Shroud 1 for as long as I can. I'm able to stay in DS for a long time. Swap Epidemic for a stunbreaker on the platforms. 2 months ago
- When the Champ Watworks spawn, I lead off with Dark Pact -> Epidemic, followed by Warhorn 5 and Death Shroud 5 (cont) 2 months ago
- RT @benspants: Shitheads on Twitter are always unpleasant, but it really kinda stabs me in the soul when their profile includes "Dad" 19 hours ago
- @LadyVerene yep, we love the game and we should hold it to high standards! 20 hours ago
- .@ThePaleTree @LadyVerene thanks for writing that up. I agree and I'm really happy that I made all my characters *before* the feature pack. 20 hours ago
- RT @ThePaleTree: I have some issues with the new trait unlock system. thepaletree.net/2014/04/18/tra… #gw2 #guildwars2 20 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Or that the one next to it wasn't Professor X. http://t.co/yLZHOWQVSj 23 hours ago