This blog is a labor of love that I do for the GW2 community on my own, at cost. Do not solicit any business proposals regarding this site; in particular, I am absolutely not interested in selling ad space.
I'd be happy to hear about community projects, blogroll exchanges, and similar efforts. However if you'd like me to straight-up promote/link your blog and you have to ask, I'm probably not interested.
- RT @TWITGuild: Guild missions in an hour! Don't forget to download TeamSpeak 3 before we start, if you haven't yet! -V #twitguild 7 months ago
- RT @TWITGuild: Guild Missions in 15 minutes! Guest over to JQ and join us! -Opt #twitguild #gw2 8 months ago
- RT @relicsoforr: watch some zombie vs zombies come watch me run arah wit @KingStGreibach @KTR_Ravious @mr_ex and @sharn_vendeta http://t.co… 8 months ago
- and then spam Death Shroud 1 for as long as I can. I'm able to stay in DS for a long time. Swap Epidemic for a stunbreaker on the platforms. 8 months ago
- When the Champ Watworks spawn, I lead off with Dark Pact -> Epidemic, followed by Warhorn 5 and Death Shroud 5 (cont) 8 months ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Windows 9 cures cancer. "3/10" "A disaster" "Windows 8.2" "New CEO must resign" "Why doesn't Siri work?" "CNET Recomm… 17 hours ago
- RT @mikeyface: How did I miss the fact that @krisstraub pretty much just destroyed Ello. Well played, friend. Take a bow. https://t.co/pshw… 17 hours ago
- @WoodenPotatoes though I have to admit that some things can still rile me up, like the KING fractal drop rate spreadsheet. >_< 18 hours ago
- @WoodenPotatoes definitely. I've made my point about it and now I'm just playing other games while I wait and see what they do next. 18 hours ago
- RT @WoodenPotatoes: I guess what I'm saying is as warranted as much Gw2 negativity may be, I don't want to surround my life with it. 18 hours ago